Thursday, October 05, 2006

New Pieces

These are a couple of pieces I submitted for consideration for the Rock & Roll Craft Fair. I wasn't accepted so they'll probably end up in my Etsy shop in the next few days.

The sacred heart is about 12 x 9. The plaque is wood with acrylic paint and the heart is paper mache covered with mulberry paper and flames made of polymer clay.



This is a chalkboard that is around 24 inches long, I think. The skull is plaster, painted with acrylic. I haven't decided if its totally finished yet or not. It might need some glitter, because frankly, what doesn't?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the chalkboard.
I want it. Okay let me look tonight on your site and get back with you on what I am interested in and let you know.


Jenn
Morbidknits (craftster.org)
http://morbidknits.wordpress.com/

P.S. I hope you don't mind if I link you to my blog, so I can see all the crazy goodness you create, in which I will HAVE TO HAVE!