Monday, February 27, 2006

Just an update

Things have been pretty busy lately.

I'm participating in a couple of swaps on Craftster, a shrine swap that I've made a Day of the Dead shrine for and then another "One Tiny Thing" swap. The rule of this swap is that you make one thing for your partner, no more than 4" by 4".

I'm also scheduled to teach another class at Sage Paper on March 29th. It will be a Spring or Mother's Day type theme. Go to the link for Sage Paper on the right side of my main page and check out the schedule for her classes. Its a great little shop down between the Central West End and St. Louis University's campus.

And I have several more outstanding orders for custom work that I'm doing as well. The really good news is that I was able to put in a bulk order so have plenty of boxes at the moment to cover everything! Wahooo!

I also have some really good ideas bubbling around inside my head right now for some other things...I'm hooked on bugs for some reason...,like in the Dream 2 box.

And I finally tried my hand at making some microscope slide pendants this weekend and had an unfortunate run-in with my new soldering iron, so there is a need for some healing time before I get back to that.

Stay tuned for more projects & pics in the coming weeks!

0 comments: