Sunday, December 11, 2005

"Book of Love"

So I've agreed to teach the class even though I have no clue what I'm doing and I pretty much avoid any kind of public speaking at all costs.
We decided to concentrate on a theme of Valentine's Day...so this one and the "Love" one both came about from that.

Yesterday I went out to the store and took my whole collection with me and ended up showing them to everyone who was working there, including one of the owners. And they loved them! Totally freaked me out yet again.

We've decided to do one Valentine's Day one and then the "Inspire" one...I'm going to teach this as the "Valentine" one because all of the materials in it are available in the store, or can be easily substituted out for something they carry...

The bottom picture is for scale so you can see how big (or little as the case may be) they are.





0 comments: