Monday, September 24, 2007

Thank you!

I want to thank everyone who came and saw me at Strange Folk over the weekend! What a day!

If you liked something you saw but didn't buy it or are interested in it, but in a different color or something like that, give me a shout. I do custom work.

Also, I'll be adding some vintage Halloween and Day of the Dead items to my Etsy shop soon, so check back and see what's there. I hope to get them up this week!

There will be some noisemakers, pumpkin heads, jewelry boxes, etc. There will also be some new Halloween canvas boards...those were super popular!

Amaryllisroze's Etsy shop (also known as Amy Rozeboom)

If you were interested in the ATC swap that didn't happen, give me a shout about that too and we can do a direct trade. Most of the cards I've posted here have been traded, but it will give you a good example of my style and I can make something unique for you.

0 comments: